Marodyne LiV is the world’s first bone growth and muscle stimulation device specifically designed to increase bone density and quality, while also activating and conditioning the leg muscles in a safe and effective manner.
Marodyne LiV provides an exact low-level vibration (0.4g) transmitted at a high frequency (30Hz) to the person standing on the device. This stimulates osteoblast (bone-building) activity while inhibiting osteoclast (bone resorption) activity. Studies have established that just 10 minutes of LiV a day can help to keep bones strong and healthy.
Marodyne LiV is a medical device (Class 2a) and certified and approved by the European Union (MDD 93/42 / EEC Annex II). It’s the world’s only clinically-approved, non-drug treatment proven to improve bone health.
Built in Germany, Marodyne LiV has a sturdy metal construction to withstand daily use over many years. The device has been engineered to commercial specifications, giving years of trouble-free use in the home and in healthcare settings. Every Marodyne LiV comes with a lifetime guarantee as standard.
Marodyne LiV is portable and is supplied with a smart travel bag to enable the user to take their device with them and continue your treatment wherever you are.
Every Marodyne LiV devices comes boxed with:
- Marodyne LiV device
- Power supply with cord (3m)
- Custom-made travel bag
- Instructions for use
- System weight: 8.1 kg (17.85 lb)
- System Dimensions: H/W/D: 7.7 cm (3.03 in) / 45.7 cm (17.99 in) / 35.6 cm (14.01 in)
- Low-intensity Vibrations: Approx. 30 Hz / body acceleration 0.4 g ± 20% / amplitude 50 to 200 microns
- Power Supply: Input voltage: 100 – 240 Volts AC / input frequency: 50 – 60 Hz. Output voltage: 16 Volts DC / output amperage: 4.38 AMPS, 70 W max.
- Protection: Class 1
Marodyne LiV is only available for sale through our trusted network. To learn more about Marodyne LiV, contact us…