Marodyne LiV is the world’s first advanced bio-mechanical therapy certified for the safe treatment of osteoporosis and other bone conditions. Marodyne LiV uses Low-intensity Vibration to gently stimulate the body, using its own natural reactions to effectively increase bone mineral density, improve blood flow and muscle strength.
Studies have established that standing for just 10 minutes a day on the device encourages bone growth, build muscle mass and strength, and stimulates blood circulation and lymphatic flow.
Safe and effective
Marodyne LiV is a medical device (Class 2a) and certified and approved by the European Union (MDD 93/42 / EEC Annex II). It’s the world’s only clinically-approved, non-drug treatment.
By using Marodyne LiV for just 10 minutes a day you can:
- maintain and increase bone mineral density (BMD).
- build muscle strength and muscle mass in the legs.
- stimulate blood circulation and lymphatic flow.
- improve balance, postural reflexes (control) and co-ordination.
- stimulate your metabolism to boost bones and muscles.
- support postural stability, balance and coordination – assists in falls prevention.
- reassign stem cell, (MSC’s) to bone cell formation – creating healthier bones
- suppress stem cell formation of new fat.
Marodyne LiV is tested to deliver benefits to:
- older patients with osteoporosis
- post-menopausal women with poor bone health
- people at risk-of developing osteoporosis
- children and young people with bone-damaging diseases and conditions
- medical professionals who want to reduce falls
Marodyne LiV has significant benefits over currently available treatments prescribed to patients. Low-intensity vibration is:
- totally drug-free
- uses the body’s natural signals to stimulate bone growth
- has no side effects
- simple to use at home without supervision
- highly effective
- proven to reduce falls in older people
Marodyne LiV is already transforming the lives of those with poor bone health – helping them to be happier, healthier, and more independent.
Backed by science
Marodyne LiV has been developed by a team of scientists, researchers, developers, and manufacturers of medical products. The team is headed by Professor Dr. Clinton Rubin, one of the world’s foremost biomedical engineers.
The technology inside Marodyne LiV was developed in collaboration with NASA and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and represents almost 40 years of research and $70m of investment.
The development and continued improvement of Marodyne LiV is supervised by a scientific advisory board with leading experts from the fields of bio medicine, orthopaedics, osteoporosis, metabolism, rehabilitation medicine and stem cell research.CONTACT US